The term “eyeliner” describes a cosmetic that is used on the eyelid rims. With a range of eyeliners, you may produce bold or subtle effects. Eyeliners come in four different forms: liquid, powder, pencil, wax-based pencil, and Kohl. There are pencil and liquid eyeliners available in practically every color imaginable, including glitter eyeliners.
Best Eyeliner in all over world
- Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise All Day Liquid Eyeliner.
- Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner.
- Shiseido Kajal InkArtist.
- About Face Line Artist Longwear Gel Eyeliner.
- Pat McGrath Precision Liquid Liner.
- NYX Professional Makeup Matte Liquid Liner.
- Haus Labs Liquid Eye-Lie-Ner.
How Many Types Of Eyeliners Are There?
- You might believe you are an expert in eyeliners. But soon as you begin to feel satisfied, a new eyeliner is introduced. Your inquiries about liquid and gel eyeliners can be answered by us. Learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of each kind of eyeliner by reading on.
How to Easily Apply an Eyeliner?
Get Your Eyes Ready
- This is the most vital item you can take care of, although it is a crucial step that is sometimes skipped. After washing your face, moisturize it with an oil-based product, followed by applying an eye cream to your eyes. The eye cream smoothest out any discolouration or redness that may be present on the eyes and helps reduce wrinkles brought on by ageing.
Keep the Base Clean
- Apply a little quantity of primer to the area around your eyes and on the eyelids beneath them to create a smooth and silky base before applying any eye makeup. The primary goal of the primer is to smooth the skin, making it simpler to apply makeup as a result. It provides you a classy appearance and aids in maintaining your makeup for longer. Use concealer to cover the area above and below the eyes. Use the powder to set your eyes after applying it evenly.
- I’m never satisfied with just applying eyeliner on my lid. I believe that I am prone to having the urge to complete it immediately or in another manner. It’s an effort to somehow complete me. Next, we’ll discuss how to get this look. The secret to finding the ideal angles is to follow the lines that are already drawn in your lower line. The place where your liner has to extend out is where you’ll notice an extension of the line to the lower portion of your lash line. Draw the line first, then gradually fill it in. Since you’re just getting started, have patience. If you make a mistake or don’t follow through, you’ll be held accountable.
Finish it up
- Once you’ve finished removing the liner (congratulations! The next step is to use an eraser pencil to draw lines across the lower lash line (just in the outer area), then smooth them out. After applying mascara, you’re done!
Note : Shivalik Beauty (Skin care and cosmetic’s guide) you are reading this article, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information / content / calculations contained in this article. This information is collected and sent to you through various means. Our intention is only to convey information to you, not to hurt the sentiments of any religion or community.
Thank you for visiting this post, stay connected with us for more useful posts.