- The main purpose of applying eyeshadow is to draw attention to the wearer’s eyes and make them stand out or appear more appealing. Additionally, eye shadow can be used on the brow bones, cheeks, and under the eyes.
Best Eyeshadow in all over world
- Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette
- Violet Voss Mini Crème Brûlée Eyeshadow Palette
- Sephora Collection Eye Love Bloom Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette
Types of Eyeshadow
- The nude look is the most popular today, and the tones are clearly more muted. Eyeshadow is frequently used as a blush, and makeup artists like matte lipsticks in the same hues as the eyeshadow they’re using.
- The number of colors that are currently on the market is practically infinite, and they can be combined with a wide range of effects and finishes, including mat, glitter, wet, and shine. We can choose from a range of colours for our desired texture, whether it be cream, gel, or powder, and practically every cosmetic and make-up company has a signature color scheme that is one of their best-selling products.
- There are many eyeshadow options on the market today, so you’re not alone if you’re feeling overwhelmed. You’ve come to the right place if you’re finding it difficult to keep up with the vast array of eyeshadow alternatives because the cosmetics industry is always evolving. Everything you need to know about each type of eyeshadow is provided here, along with advice on how to select the best eyeshadow makeup for your specific beauty appearance.
1. Powdered Eyeshadow Palette
2. Cream Eyeshadow
3. Loose Glitter Eyeshadow
4. Liquid Eyeshadow
5. Stick Eyeshadow
6. Baked Eyeshadow
How to apply eyeshadow?
- We recognise that using an eyeshadow kit could seem intimidating. There are an infinite number of eyeshadow shades to choose from, several eyeshadow brushes to employ, and terminologies like “cut crease” and “smoky eye” to further complicate matters. But here’s the thing eyeshadow is so pleasurable because of this very feature.
- The options are endless after you’ve mastered the fundamentals and the technique of applying eyeshadow. Thanks to color-coordinated eyeshadow palettes that do the work for you, our guide to makeup brushes (more on that below), and a few beginner-friendly techniques, it’s also easier than ever to get whatever look you want.
- And to make matters even easier, we talked to three beauty professionals who divulged their insider tips for putting eye makeup flawlessly. These cosmetic professionals walk you through an easy-to-follow tutorial on how to achieve the perfect eyeshadow look. Learn how to up your eyeshadow game by reading on.
Step 1: Preparation of the Eyes.
Step 2: Establish a Solid Foundation.
Step 3: Identify and Define Your Crease
Step 4: Blend, Blend, Blend some more!
Step 5: Define Your Lash Lines (if you have them).
Step 6: Use strategically placed highlights.
Note : Shivalik Beauty (Skin care and cosmetic’s guide) you are reading this article, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information / content / calculations contained in this article. This information is collected and sent to you through various means. Our intention is only to convey information to you, not to hurt the sentiments of any religion or community
Thank you for visiting this post, stay connected with us for more useful posts.