Face highlighter makes cheekbones appear more pronounced while improving your complexion and giving skin a brighter, dewy sheen. They also add light to an area while subtly enhancing your favorite facial features.
Top 5 Best Face Highlighter for all skin
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glow Nude Highlighter Palette.
- GLOSSIER Haloscope.
- NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Strobe of Genius Holographic Stick.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Golden Hour Luminizing Powder.
- FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter.
Types Of Face Highlighters
Pressed Highlighter :
- Similar to the powders found in compacts, this type of highlighter is available as a pressed powder. This type of highlighter can be applied to the face with a fan brush, an angled brush, or a tapered highlighter brush. Use your chosen brush to apply the highlighter by sweeping it over the top. The wonderful thing about pressed highlighters is that you can easily personalize them to your tastes.
Cream Highlighter :
- The best way to use a cream face highlighter is to swipe it directly onto the cheekbones and then pat it into the skin. You risk getting an uneven application of the lotion if you rub it into your skin as opposed to patting it in. This technique is great because when you apply the highlighter, your body heat will help it blend seamlessly into your skin.
Loose Powder Highlighter :
- In terms of appearance and application, loose face powder is the greatest sort of highlighter makeup. It is straightforward to control how much product is spread and consumed because it is packaged in a container with small pores. Apply your favorite highlighter to the face and neck using your favorite brush after circling the top of the bottle.
Liquid Highlighter :
- For highlighter cosmetic liquid, there are two different packaging options: tubes and bottles.
- Bottles are more prevalent than tubes, which are more prevalent than bottles. This kind of highlighter makeup finest can be applied with brushes in addition to fingers.
- Take the product out of the package by squeezing it, then dab a few dots of it on the desired region. Pat the product dry after each application. If you want to give your skin a particularly dewy, radiant appearance, you could apply highlighter makeup liquid.
Where To Apply Face Highlighter?
- A face highlighter is the second-most important item when using the face contouring technique, right behind the contouring powder. Combining a face highlighter and contouring powder may give the face the appearance of depth while highlighting its highest points. There is nothing preventing you from forgoing it in favor of bronzer, but you might not be satisfied with the results.
- Face highlighters draw attention to your face by attracting light to it, giving the appearance that your skin is healthy and shining. They help emphasise the features of your face. In some circumstances, an HIFU facelift can be substituted with strategically placed highlighter cosmetics.
THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF APPLYING HIGHLIGHTER MAKEUP
- While glowing, radiant skin is undoubtedly fashionable, there are some rules you should follow while applying shimmering highlighters.
- Use a highlighter color that matches the tone of your skin if you want a soft, lit-from-within shimmer.
- DO apply highlighter on your cheekbones and temples, down the bridge of your nose, beneath your brows, the inner corners of your eyes, and above the cupid’s bow to draw attention to certain areas and accentuate your natural features.
- DO blot highlighter with a moist makeup sponge, a fan brush, or your fingers after applying it. Make sure to smooth any hard highlighter edges so they disappear into the rest of your skin to prevent product blobs and noticeable cosmetic lines.
- DON’T use shimmery or softly matte products for your other makeup, such as foundation, blush, or bronzer.
- DON’T sweep or mix highlighter across your entire face. This is less stylish and more E.T.
Note : Shivalik Beauty (Skin care and cosmetic’s guide) you are reading this article, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information / content / calculations contained in this article. This information is collected and sent to you through various means. Our intention is only to convey information to you, not to hurt the sentiments of any religion or community.
Thank you for visiting this post, stay connected with us for more useful posts.