- Makeup that lengthens and thickens your eyelashes is called mascara. Some people use mascara daily to lengthen their lashes or draw attention to their eyes.
Best Mascara brands in world
- Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky-High Mascara.
- Neogen Dermalogy Innovative Sensational Hygienic Extra Slim Metal Mascara.
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Lash Clash Mascara.
- Dior Diorshow Mascara.
- L’ORÉAL Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara.
Types of mascara
- Our spirits can be seen via our eyes. Maintaining its appeal is crucial to keep people coming to it because it is one of the first things they notice. We all have various types of lashes, much like everyone else’s hair, skin, bodies, and faces. Did you know that just like how everyone has a unique combination of skin, hair, body type, and facial features? It’s crucial to comprehend the various types of mascara available and the various kinds of formulas available for each type of mascara if you desire full, long, thick, multicolored lashes or a more natural appearance.
- One of the first makeup products you should get is mascara and eyeliner. The perfect mascara will bring out your lashes and open up your eyes, allowing you to pull off whatever dress or style you like, even if you are trying for a natural appearance. Since it will focus the viewer’s attention to your primary features and accentuate your sparkling eyes, regardless of their form or color, a huge, magnificent bouquet is thought to complete 80% of your cosmetic appearance. Try out different hues, textures, and intensities. This is one of the most efficient, straightforward, and affordable ways to change up your makeup and appearance!
How to apply mascara
- With only one swipe, this multipurpose eye makeup product lifts, curls, volumizes, and defines the eye area. Never undervalue the impact of a gorgeous set of lashes. Any appearance may be immediately improved by adding a mascara brush. A little mascara instantly brightens your eyes and gives you a more formal image, even if you don’t want to wear any makeup.
- On the other hand, applying mascara incorrectly will end in total disaster. Learn how to correctly apply mascara and how to avoid raccoon eyes. So that you don’t end up with an unsightly and unusual smoky eye, use this as a reference.
- Even though mascara appears to be an easy product to use, mistakes can be made when applying it. This straightforward tutorial will teach you how to apply mascara properly and efficiently, regardless of your level of experience.
Clean Your Lashes
- Just as you would wash your face before putting on makeup, you must make sure that your lashes are clean and free of any grime before doing the same with your face. Additionally, this will prevent your mascara brush from clumping.
- Your eyes will look straighter if you hold a lash curler at the base of your lashes and press down. Considering that the lash curler has the potential to pull on the hair, caution should be exercised when using it. As an alternative, if you want, you can press your index finger on the base of your eyelashes. Repeat 3–4 more times until you see them starting to slightly curl.
Prep Your Eyelashes
- Use a tiny bit of baby powder to coat the base of your eyelashes. Simply apply some baby powder on a q-tip or spoolie that hasn’t been in contact with any other products. Make sure there is a thin layer of powder on your eyelashes as you comb it in with your comb.
Apply Mascara to Finish the Look
- Apply the mascara starting in the middle of your lashes and extending outward. The best technique to apply mascara is to look directly into the mirror, remove any excess mascara from the brush with a tissue, and then apply it to your top eyelashes. Wiggle the wand as you apply the product to make sure that you cover every hair from root to tip. Before holding the brush vertically and using its tip to separate and stop the eyelashes from clumping, make sure there is no residual substance on it. Use a clean spoolie makeup brush if you want to be really thorough.
Apply a Second Coat of Paint
- Add another layer of mascara for a more dramatic appearance, and then repeat the process repeatedly.
How to properly remove mascara
- We do not want our mascara to wash off in the shower, especially after spending so much time in front of the mirror to obtain long and voluminous lashes. As a result, most of us now use waterproof mascaras to maintain the greatest possible appearance of our lashes. How to flawlessly remove waterproof mascara is a completely different matter.
- It is difficult to take the mascara off your lashes because it is made to withstand water and perspiration. More significantly, vigorously rubbing the mascara may cause smudges and bruises on the skin around the eyes. We will walk you through the procedure of taking off mascara in this part.
- I think this is a no-brainer. You might never run out of eye makeup remover if you are fastidious and have your life under order since you will always remember to stock up. This is a piece of advice for folks who are just getting into mascara. So pay attention! It’s generally preferable to remove your eye makeup with an eye makeup remover at the end of the day.
- Apply a small amount of the eye makeup remover using a cotton pad.
- With your eyes closed, press a cotton pad on the top of your lashes for a short period of time to absorb any extra oil.
- Gently wipe the pad in the direction of the tips of your lashes.
- Next, continue the process until there are no longer any signs of mascara.
- Use a high-quality, hypoallergenic eye makeup remover that has been ophthalmologically tested. Since your eyes are the most delicate organ in your body, this is highly important.
- Micellar water is the answer for people with sensitive or dry skin. When you want to be as gentle as possible, using this lotion to the delicate area around your eyes and to your lashes is a great option. The secret is to dissolve the waterproof mascara’s formula, which oil-infused micellar water can help you do.
- To achieve the best results, use a cotton pad to apply the micellar water.
- Shut your eyes for around 10 seconds while placing the cotton pad on top of your lashes.
- Gently wipe from the lash line to the tips of the lashes.
- Repeat this process using fresh pads until all of the product has been eliminated.
- To avoid allergic reactions, it is always important to use high-quality hypoallergenic products. To avoid disappointment, make sure to get micellar water from well-known manufacturers.
Note : Shivalik Beauty (Skin care and cosmetic’s guide) you are reading this article, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information / content / calculations contained in this article. This information is collected and sent to you through various means. Our intention is only to convey information to you, not to hurt the sentiments of any religion or community.
Thank you for visiting this post, stay connected with us for more useful posts.