- Several aspects of your beauty routine, including your eyes, face, lashes, lips, and nails, can be improved using primer.
- Face primer can be applied to minimize the appearance of pores, provide a foundation for long-lasting makeup, control oily skin, and reduce shine.
Types of Makeup Primers
- Mattifying face primer: If you have oily skin, this is the product you should use to make your foundation last longer. Choose one that is silicone-based in particular, advises Trop, since it blurs and smoothest pores in addition to creating a wonderful mattifying barrier between the skin and makeup.
- Hydrating face primer: According to Trop, hydrating primers are best for dry skin because they contain antioxidants and skincare elements like hyaluronic acid. If you have this skin condition, stay away from silicone-based primers because they may “pill” over dry skin.
- Blurring primer: According to Perroux, blurring primers are better suited for mature skin types since they smooth rather than mattify, which helps to hide fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eyeshadow primer: By midday, eyeshadow is infamous for fading, and it rarely remains in place through strenuous exercise or on muggy or wet days. All of that can be resolved with a straightforward primer.
- Mascara primer: Try using a mascara primer if you have difficulties getting your lashes to hold a curl. Additionally, they frequently contain nourishing components that condition the lashes and boost their volume and length.
- Lip primer: Although not everyone will require one, using one is a smart decision if you want to emphasise your lips and want all-day color. It is ideal for wearing under a matte liquid lipstick with a bold lip color since it can prevent your lipstick from bleeding and produce a smooth surface that will maintain the color longer. It can also give otherwise naked lips a quick boost if you’re striving for a natural look.
Top 5 primer in India
- Loreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer.
- PAC Pore Primer.
- Maybelline Master Prime Primer.
- Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer.
- Wet n Wild Phot focus Dewy Primer.
Top 5 Best Primer for skin
- MAC Studio Radiance Illuminating Primer
- VIEVE Skin Nova
- ROSE INC Radiant Reveal Brightening Serum
- SCULPTED BY AIMEE CONNOLLY Beauty Base
- MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Primer
- Primers produce an even, smooth surface. The way a painter prepares a canvas is how they prepare your face. This smooth foundation prevents makeup from sinking into fine creases and wrinkles and makes it simpler to apply foundation or eye shadow evenly. A primer absorbs oil throughout the day to prevent you from becoming shiny if you have acne or oily skin.
- By forming a barrier between your skin and foundation, primers assist in laying the ideal foundation. Fine lines and wrinkles, open pores, dry patches, uneven skin tone, and spots are all smoothed out by it. Additionally, it reduces shine, prevents foundation from running, and extends the wear time of your makeup.
- The greatest choice for a youthful, healthy, or dewy complexion is not foundation primer. It maximizes your foundation and applies an additional layer of product to your face, ensuring that none of your own natural skin is visible. When combined with a primer, a full-coverage foundation might appear very thick. You probably don’t need to use the primer if you have healthy skin.
- In order to prevent foundation from creasing into wrinkles or fine lines, makeup primer helps to even out skin texture. Additionally, it aids in maintaining the appearance of fresher skin throughout the day.
List of Ingredients in A Primer
- Include ingrediency of primer such grape seed extract and green tea extract, or antioxidants like vitamins A, C, and E. There are foundation primers with silicon and water bases. Dimethicone and cyclomethycaine are potential ingredients. Some primers don’t have any oil, aroma, or preservatives.
Note : Shivalik Beauty (Skin care and cosmetic’s guide) you are reading this article, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information / content / calculations contained in this article. This information is collected and sent to you through various means. Our intention is only to convey information to you, not to hurt the sentiments of any religion or community.
Thank you for visiting this post, stay connected with us for more useful posts.